Over the last 9 years I’ve had 4 babies! Over those last 9 years, so many things have changed. So many new products for moms and babies that I wish I had/knew about when I had my first child. When I had my last baby just over a year ago, I had the opportunity to try so many new products. Choosing just 5 to share was so hard, but these are some of my favorites!
- The Silicone Pump: For the breastfeeding moms out there who don’t own one…..GET ONE NOW! Trust me! This little pump has a lot of power and helped me collect hundreds of ounces of milk for my little one. This pump simply suctions to your breast. The gentle suction helps stimulate a letdown or can just collect milk from one breast as you nurse from the other. Great for on the go or in the middle of the night! Get yours here: Themominmeblog.com/shop.
- This product saved my sanity! My last baby was the gassiest baby I’ve ever had! The Windi is an amazing tool! It is a tube that is hollowed out, and inserts into the baby’s bottom like a thermometer. It lets the air out without having to keep administering gas drops, gripe water, etc. Get a Windi at Fridababy.com.
- The next product also comes from Fridababy! The Snot Sucker! It sounds as gross and quite frankly the thought of using this grossed me out too……BUT, after I got one for myself I wish I had used one sooner. This little gadget is amazing for so many reasons! It allows you to control the suction. The filter keeps you from getting snot in your mouth. It comes apart fully allowing you to fully wash and dry it. That means no mold like bulb suctions. Get yours at Fridababy.com.
- Let’s move out of the newborn stage a bit. This next product is great for when your little one starts to eat solids. Baby Brezza reusable food pouches are great for less mess feeding on the go. Filling the pouches are super easy with the funnel that helps hold the pouches open. Let’s not forget that these reusable pouches are great for your pockets and the environment. Get your pouches at Babybrezza.com/products/food-pouches
- The final product is something we are loving right now. My little one is 17 months old and is becoming very independent. He sits at the big boy table with his brothers and loves to feed himself. Self feeding is made easy with the Kizingo Kids spoon. These spoons are specially curved to help support the way toddlers naturally feed themselves. I especially love that they make left handed spoons since my little guy is a lefty. These spoons have really helped encourage his independence. Get yours at Kizingokids.com.
Love these products? You’re in luck! I’ve collaborated with all of these companies to bring you a chance to win these awesome products. Enter the giveaway for your chance to win. Thank you to all of these amazing companies for sponsoring this giveaway! (Baby Brezza has been very generous and has offered to give away 3 sets of their food pouches, so there will be 3 winners for Baby Brezza food pouches!)
Ashanti is a mom of 4 who works as a doula, placenta encapsulation specialist/instructor, and non profit executive director. Subscribe to her website Womanschoiceperinatal.com for awesome blog posts and giveaways.