Chocolate Chip Icebox Cake
Serves 6-8 people
- 1 box of chocolate pudding and prepare according to directions (some use milk, some do not – it does not need to sit though!)
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- One box of graham crackers (chocolate, regular or even gluten free)
- One container of cool whip
- Small bag mini chocolate chips
– Mix prepared chocolate pudding with condensed milk using a whisk.
– Break apart graham crackers into individual pieces.
– Using an 8×8 glass baking dish or any size that’s similar, layer the graham crackers on the bottom, followed by a layer of pudding. Add a layer of crackers and then a layer of cool whip. Alternate until you have at least 4 layers of crackers. You will finish the layering off with cool whip and sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top.
– Cool in fridge for 4+ hours. Overnight makes it even better, but we didn’t have the patience for that.