We are proud to announce that eight (8) sessions at MommyCon Chicago + WEAR: A Babywearing Conference have been approved for Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) by the Center for Babywearing Studies (CBWS).
The following sessions have been approved for 1 CEU each:
Friday, March 3, 2017:
– 12:00PM-1:00PM The Still-Face Paradigm: Evidence for Babywearing as a Tool to Promote Attachment with Lela Williams.
– 1:10PM-1:55PM Babywearing as an Aid to Bonding and Attachment in Non-Traditional Families/Non-Gestational Parents with Tiffany Johnson.
– 3:50PM-4:30PM Public Health Outreach for Baby Carrier Educators with Rebecca Morse.
Saturday, March 4, 2017:
– 10:20AM-11:20AM Beyond the Sacred Hour: Why We Should Talk About Kangaroo Care as Continued Care with Joanna McNeilly presented by Baby Tula.
– 12:20PM-1:20PM Babywearing and PTSD – When the Parent Comes Home with Kit Jenkins
Sunday, March 5, 2017:
– 9:45AM-11:15AM Let’s Grow Your Passion Into Your Passion! with Joanna McNeilly presented by Baby Tula
– 12:30PM-2:00PM Priming Parents for Proximity with Henrik Norholt
– 2:20PM-3:20PM Babywearing and Liability Law: Knowing Your Risk and How to Mitigate it with Cynthia Soliz.
These sessions are open to all ticketed attendees. However, in order to received CEU Credit for the above sessions you must:
– Have admission to the event that day.
– Purchase a CEU ticket for each session you would like credit for.
– Sign in when you arrive to each session. If you do not sign in, you will not receive credit for that session.
– At the end of the last session you would like credit for, come to the registration desk to receive your Certificate of Attendance, which will list the sessions attended (based off of the attendance sheets) and the total number of credits earned. Please arrive at registration for your certificate no later than 4:00PM on Sunday, March 5th.
Please note: You will not receive credit for the session unless you have purchased a session ticket and signed the attendance sheet at that session. CEU tickets will not be available for purchase at the door, although they should remain available for purchase online until the end of the event. All ticket sales are final.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.