This guest post on dining options near MommyCon DC was written by MommyCon Blogger Collective Member Christy, who blogs at Stained With Style.
For those attendees who would like to remain at the convention center for lunch, there will be a food cart available as well as the Grand Lobby Cafe.
There are a TON of fun places to eat surrounding the Convention Center and MommyCon, if you know where things are. Everything from Dim Sum to French, craft beer and vegan fare, I tried to find a little bit of everything!
1. Shouk– Middle Eastern vegan, quick serve.
2. Busboys and Poets– Bookstore and cafe with a really cool vibe. My kiddos have loved cruising the books while we wait.
3. A Baked Joint-Everything is baked on site daily. Very fresh sandwich and toast offerings.
4. Ping Pong Dim Sum– Serving brunch and Dim Sum.
5.Matchbox– Wood-fired pizza and new American cuisine with a patio.
6. City Tap House– Craft beer, gluten free offerings, and very close to the Convention Center.
7. SundeVich– Really cool, globally inspired sandwich shop that also serves breakfast.
8. Convivial– French restaurant, serving a very nice brunch.
You can click here for an interactive map!
Christy is a crunchy mom of three, who lives in the DC area. She loves baby technology, finding an amazing bargain, traveling, and attempting to stay fabulous (& unstained). Follow along at www.stainedwithstyle.com, on Facebook,Instagram, and Pinterest.